- On the Home screen, touch the Settings icon.
On the "Settings" screen, scroll down and touch, depending on your iOS version:
"Mail, Contacts, Calendars" or "Passwords & Accounts" or "Accounts & Passwords".
- On the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" screen, touch "Add Account".
- On the "Add Account" screen, touch "Other".
- Touch "Add Mail Account".
- On the "New Account" screen, enter your name as you want it to appear on the "From" line of your outgoing email messages.
Enter your full email address, your email account password, and an optional description.
- Choose how your device will connect to the account:
- If you'll be using this email account on multiple apps or devices, choose IMAP.
- If you're only using this account on this device, choose POP.
- Under "Incoming Mail Server", enter securemailserver.ca in the "Host Name" field.
Enter your full email address in the "User Name" field.
Enter the same information under "Outgoing Mail Server", and enter the password in the "Password" field.
These fields may be labeled "optional", but they are required.
- Touch "Next", then "Save".